The Mavericks are committed to being an integral part in the Eastern Jackson County community. We will make every effort to attend as many community events throughout the year as possible. If your organization would like an appearance by the players, coaches or mascot, please follow these requirements.
- All appearance requests must be submitted by means of the Missouri Mavericks Appearance Request Form.
- Your request for an appearance must be received 30 days prior to the event.
- Your organization must serve the Eastern Jackson County area and surrounding regions. The Mavericks place priority on giving in the communities where our employees, fans and partners live and work.
- When submitting your request, please keep in mind that the Missouri Mavericks are unable to attend events on game days, when they are traveling, during training camp and during the playoffs. Appearances during the offseason are limited due to the availability of players residing in the area.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) appearance from one of the Missouri Mavericks per calendar year.
- It is highly recommended that your event be not centered on an appearance by a player or staff member, but rather should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- Must be a non-profit organization.
Please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive an appearance. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
Thank you for submitting your request and for your support of Mavericks Hockey!